Jones Cameron are proud to present a truly unique opportunity to purchase a home that is simple stunning, inside and out. During 2015 to 2016 the property underwent a full renovation that consisted of being taken back to brick and fully renovated and refurbished throughout. Finished to the highest standard complete with top range fixtures and fittings set over three floors, the property is a credit to the current owners.
This home briefly comprises a first reception room with a large bay window, a very spacious open plan second reception and kitchen, leading to a dining area with double doors leading to the spectacular outdoor area. The ground floor also benefits from a fully fitted utility room and downstairs W/C.
To the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes, two more double bedrooms, a fourth bedroom currently being used an office, and a tastefully decorated four-piece bathroom. The property has been extended to create a very spacious second floor, benefiting from another four piece bathroom and two further double bedrooms one of which being used as a cinema room.
Externally the home has an electric front sliding gate with an intercom system leading to the front garden and multi car driveway to the side. The back garden is accessed through an electric operated swing side gate. The back garden has a spectacular heated swimming pool running through an Air Source Heat Pump System keeping the running costs low!
Now to one of the biggest selling points of this property, the huge annex building built at the back of the rear garden. This two-storey annex/garage was built in 2017 and done to a house specification. The ground floor of the building is currently being used as a garage/workshop but could quite easily be converted into another home or living space, making this space perfect for larger families!
Please see below for renovation specifics:
- 2015-2016 : full house renovation consisting of knocking off all plaster off back to brick, down stairs suspended floor removed then DCP and insulated and concreted Upstairs. Floorboards removed and new joists fitted to landing area. New extension to rear, all new T&G flooring fitted. Insulated in floor voids and in all studs walls to add extra thermal values.
- Full rewire with all new fixtures and fittings.
- Full new Central Heating System with new Baxi 40kw boiler located in loft space.
- 2 x new fully fitted bathrooms with full length wall to wall showers with slim line trays. Fixed ceiling rain affect head and a handheld head. Full glass frameless screens.
- En-suite has a 1200x800 shower and again fixed rain affect head and a handheld head, full glass frameless screen.
Kitchen- New Howden’s gloss white handless Kitchen with light Grey Quartz sparkle worktops with upstands. Double Neff oven and single Neff hind and Glide oven under the island. Integrated Neff microwave. Neff 5 ring gas hob with wok burner, stainless hood extractor fan with LED lights. X2 wine coolers under island. Insink filtered boiling hot and cold water Tap.
Utility room - gloss white handless Howden’s kitchen units with Quarts sparkle worktops and upstands
Engineered oak flooring throughout hallway, kitchen, and living room. Karndean oak affect flooring in W/C and utility room.
Solid oak staircase strings and spindles and hand rail with carpeted treads. 1st and 2nd floor sets .
Oak fire doors throughout the property with 5star locks on every door for added security.
Thick pile grey carpets hall landing and stairs, super soft pile in main bedroom and back room office and 4th bedroom oak flooring.
Front snug room, oak custom-made corner TV unit with 42” LG TV, VALOR Gas affect log burner with York stone hearth, designer grey tall radiator.
Living room - built in media wall with 60” Samsung LED TV and LG media surround sound system with DVD player.
Fireline log burner/stove with real rustic oak mantel. Four real oak custom-built alcove shelfs.
Front door - Solidor composite door with 4 satin glass windows.
Side doors - True door composite door with 4 satin glass windows.
Full new Veka double glazed windows with laminated glass for extra security. New Veka laminated bi-folding doors with glass roofing system with heat resistant glass/blue tint.
Loft Room – 4x Velux windows with heat resistant glass with integrated blackout blinds
Loft room/cinema room - media wall with a 65” LED Samsung TV.
Office - full HD 1080P CCTV system box on a real oak custom built desk with filing cabinet and 4 set of gloss white handless draws
The house has 8 Full HD CCTV Cameras fitted and a wired smart alarm system app controlled yearly maintained house and garage.
Light Grey resin driveway to rear and side of property complete in 2019 with a slate paved raised patio, farmhouse clay red bricks with brick lights. Ground lights following the full length of the drive.
Heated swimming pool 9m x 4.5 - 1.5m deep and fully isolated with 100mm on the walls and 150mm on the floor. Solar heat cover heats it for free from the sun all day when not in use. Very easy to run and keep clean. LED lights under the edging of tiles for a beautiful night time effect.
Garage - built in Sep 2017 built to a house specification.
- Twin skin blockwork, 100m filled cavity insulation rendered with K REND system. The roof has premium Spanish slates with 6 Velux windows the upstairs room has been fully insulated to meet habitable standards. The garage has an isolated ceiling covered with fireboard plaster board, it has an L shape fixed bench fitted to the rear and left side with Ikea wall cupboards for lots of storage above. 10m x 7m 2.5m ceiling height internal sizes Garage/ workshop with changing room for pool through the pedestrian door and a toilet with sink. The top floor is fully insulated with 6 Velux opening roof widows over stairs storage. 9m x 5.1 2.3m ceiling height.